Type: Fulltime, Fulltime Consultants, Project Based Contract
- 2 years of hands-on Business Analyst experience in Information Technology. (Can have less experience in case of an advanced degree.)
- Develop Gap Analysis documentation to define customers' business needs
- Participation in projects of medium to high complexity.
- Facilitate weekly Risk Review meetings with all levels of the Organization
- Experienced in working with “Product Development” teams.
- Gather and conduct analysis of Project status and milestones
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Confluence,
- Organize and analyze data from multiple sources and create ongoing metrics and analytics
- Support Release Implementation activities
- Ensure adherence of IT and Business stakeholders to all IT Processes and Citi Policies
- Daily Task Allocation and Management
- Setting up Processes for System requirement gathering, development, testing and future maintenance for the product.
- Prepare Product Features Documents, BRDs, Use Cases, Data Flow, Functional Flow,
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite of applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Vision
- Analyze/assemble requirements
- Provide technical expertise and assistance in designing, testing and developing applications
- Perform feasibility analysis, design and provide recommendations on the alternative solutions, project strategy and deliverable prioritization, as well as system alternatives or enhancements to current systems
- Minimum of 1+ years experience as A Business Analyst (IT)
- 1+ years working with teams of Angular 7 Developers, performance optimization, Caching, PWA, Offline Apps, Mobile Developers, Enterprise Solution Developer, Web App Developer, Designers
- Have experience working with dedicated product and Agile teams
- Have experience working in both iterative and sequential (non-iterative) project methodologies
- Actively participates in Process Implementation, Timeline Adherence, Achievements and reviews
- Working knowledge of relational databases, including data querying is a plus
Collaborate with cross functional teams to maintain efficiency, consistency and achieve successful implementation of system enhancement
- Solutions-oriented thinking; always looking for the smart solution to a problem rather than jumping at the first answer.
- Prepare final functional requirement and functional design documentation
- Conduct walkthrough of deliverables with business and obtain approval/signoff
- Provide SME support to developers and testers
- Work with business to document and analyze project change controls
- Support stabilization of deployed code
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong Time Management and problem solving capabilities.
- Strong work ethics is a must.
- Attention to detail
- SCRUM Certification
- Six Sigma Certification
- Experienced as a Scrum Master Profile
- Strong Technical understanding of Programming Languages and Database Norms and Jargons
- Experience with AWS cloud services will be a bonus.
- Mobile Development
Industry: BFSI, IT/Computers - Software
Function: IT , Business Operations, DevOps, IT/Software Development – Analysis and Requirement Gathering
Skills: SDLC, BRD, Flow Charts, DFD, Use Cases, User Persona Building, Dev Ops, PHP 7, PHP Developer, Strong OOPs Concepts, Angular 7, PHP programmer, Laravel Developer, PHP, Mysql, Mvc, Js, jQuery, HTML, CSS, AJAX, ElasticSearch, Node.js
- Bachelor Of Technology (B.Tech/B.E)
- Bachelor Of Computer Application (B.C.A)
- Master in Computer Application (M.C.A)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- B.Sc. Mathematics, Physics
- B.Sc. IT
- M.Sc. Computer Science , Mathematics, Physics
- M.Sc. IT
- B.E. IT
- Diploma Computer Science
- MBA IT
- Any graduation in IT
- Any Graduation in IT and then MBA IT/Operations